We appreciate your use of our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us and we want you to feel safe when using our website.
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail by adding “data protection officer”.
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
Right of information (Art. 15 DSGVO):
You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
Right of correction (Art. 16 DSGVO):
You have the right to request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay;
Right of erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO):
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public Interesses oder zur Geltendmachung, Ausübung oder Verteidigung von Rechtsansprüchen erforderlich ist;
Right to restriction of data processing (Art. 18 DSGVO):
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO;
Right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO):
You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
Right to oppose the processing (Art. 21 DSGVO):
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you. In particular, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis, as well as to any associated profiling. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
Right of revocation (Art. 7 Abs.3 DSGVO):
Sie haben das Recht Ihre einmal erteilte Einwilligung jederzeit gegenüber uns zu widerrufen. Dies hat zur Folge, dass wir die Datenverarbeitung, die auf dieser Einwilligung beruhte, für die Zukunft nicht mehr fortführen dürfen.This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
(2) Please direct inquiries regarding your data subject rights to the contact details listed below §1.
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The following data protection supervisory authority is responsible for us: Berlin Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information: https://www.datenschutz-berlin.de/
In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 letter f DSGVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
Diese Informationen werden temporär in einem sog. Logfile gespeichert. Die genannten Informationen werden dabei ohne Ihr Zutun erfasst und bis zur automatisierten Löschung gespeichert.
(1) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) Types of cookies
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transistent cookies (for this purpose a)
– Persistent cookies (for this purpose b)
(1) In the course of our activities and services, it may become necessary for us to disclose the personal data stored about you to natural persons, legal entities or other bodies. Where relevant, we conclude order processing contracts with our service providers, which ensure that they may only process your personal data in a manner for which we have explicitly instructed them. Furthermore, we ensure that they have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your data securely and only store your personal data for as long as is really necessary. External service providers who may receive personal data generally fall under the following categories of recipients:– Kreditinstitute und Anbieter von Zahlungsdienstleistungen für Abrechnungen sowie Abwicklungen von Zahlungen
– (Online payment provider)
– Parcel Shipper
– IT service provider to maintain our IT infrastructure
– Cloud provider
– Service provider for the optimization of the online offer
– collection service providers and lawyers to collect receivables and enforce claims in court. If, in the event of collection, personal data (customer and contact data, payment and consumption data and data on the claim) is transferred to a collection service provider, we will inform you in advance of the intended transfer.
(2) If data is processed in countries outside the EU, we ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with the European level of data protection. In the absence of a decision by the EU Commission, we transfer data only to service providers from third countries that offer suitable guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO (usually EU standard contractual clauses). In cases where this cannot be ensured even by this contractual extension, we endeavor to obtain additional regulations and commitments from the recipient in the respective country.
(1) When contacting us (for example, by e-mail or after using the contact form), the information you provide will be processed for the purpose of processing the request and in the event that follow-up questions arise. The contact form is an additional service provided by us to enable you to contact us quickly and easily and is based on Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO.
(2) The personal data collected by us in this context will be deleted when the concern associated with the contact has been fully clarified and it is also not expected that the specific contact will be relevant again in the future, unless there are legal storage obligations to the contrary.
(1) We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with promotional information. Our newsletters contain information about our products, offers, promotions and our company. With the following instructions, we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedure and your rights of objection.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use a logged. Double-Opt-in procedure. I.e. after registration you will receive an e-mail in which you are asked to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that no one can register with foreign e-mail addresses. The registrations for the newsletter are logged in order to be able to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the registration and confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Changes to your data stored with the dispatch service provider are also logged. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) To register for the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. Sending the newsletter and measuring its success are based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a, Art. 7 DSGVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) For sending the newsletter, we use the provider HubSpot, 2nd Floor, 30 North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, Ireland. HubSpot is a software company from the USA with a branch in Ireland. As there is a transfer of personal data to the USA, further protection mechanisms are required to ensure the data protection level of the GDPR. To ensure this, we have agreed standard data protection clauses with the provider pursuant to Art. 46 para. 2 lit. c) DSGVO. These oblige the recipient of the data in the USA to process the data in accordance with the level of protection in Europe. In cases where this cannot be ensured even by this contractual extension, we endeavor to obtain additional regulations and commitments from the recipient in the USA. You can view the data protection provisions of the shipping service provider and further details on data processing here:
(1) We are represented with online presences in the social networks and platforms mentioned below (e.g. employer rating portals) as operators. These social networks are operated exclusively by the respective provider. These presences serve to communicate with customers, interested parties and users and for the purpose of advertising and market research. If you contact us via our social media channels, we process those data that you provide to us, as well as those data that are necessary to process the request (Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO). The processing of further data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO from the legitimate interest in direct communication with users and the optimization of the design of our online presence. Insofar as you have given your consent to the operators of the respective social media platforms (e.g. by means of a checkbox opt-in), the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with the provider of the respective platform with effect for the future.
(2) When you access our social media pages, your user data is collected and provided to us by the provider. The exact types of data differ from provider to provider, but generally include the following information:
– Follower: Number and deposited profiles; information on growth and development over a defined time frame.
– Reach: Number of people who see a specific post; number of interactions on a post. This can be used, for example, to determine which content is better received by the community than others.
– Ad performance: How many people were reached and interacted with a post or paid ad?
– Demographics: Average age of visitors, gender, place of residence, language.
(3) Since our social media channels are operated by the providers of the respective social network, there may be additional use of your personal data by them, over which we have no influence. This often involves the collection of your IP address, the creation of static evaluations and the processing of further information stored in the form of cookies. Often, this data is also used to show you interest-based advertising within and outside of the platforms. We, as the operator, have no influence on the generation and display and can neither disable this function nor prevent the processing of the data.
(4) The assertion of data subject rights and requests for information can most effectively be addressed directly to the providers of the platforms, as only they have access to your data and can take immediate action. If our involvement is required for this, we will support you in enforcing your data subject rights if necessary.
Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA): http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
Xing (New Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland): https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung/allgemeine-hinweise.
(1) When you visit our Facebook page, Facebook collects, among other things, your IP address and other information that is present in the form of cookies on your PC. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of the Facebook page, with statistical information about the use of the Facebook page. Via the so-called “Insights” of the Facebook page, this statistical data is available to us, the operator of the page. These statistics are generated and provided solely by Facebook. We as the operator have no influence on the generation and presentation. We cannot turn off this function or prevent the generation and processing of the data. Facebook provides more detailed information on “Insights” under the following link:
(2) The following data is provided to us by Facebook via “Insights”: Number of page views, “Like” information, page activity, reach, video views, post interactions, post reach, comments, shared content, responses, gender ratio, regional distribution of users (origin related to country and city), language, calls and clicks in the store, clicks on route planners and clicks on phone numbers.
(3) The operation of this Facebook page and the associated processing of users’ personal data is based on Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO, our legitimate interest in providing a timely and supportive information and interaction opportunity for and with users and visitors to our Facebook page.
(4) As the operator of the Fanpage, we are jointly responsible with Facebook for the processing. Therefore, as part of a so-called Page Insights Amendment, it was agreed with Facebook who fulfills which obligations under the GDPR. The primary responsibility under the GDPR for the processing of Insights data lies with Facebook. Accordingly, Facebook fulfills all obligations under the GDPR with respect to the processing of Insights data (including Articles 12 and 13 GDPR, Articles 15 to 22 GDPR, and Articles 32 to 34 GDPR). Your data subject rights can be asserted with us or Facebook Ireland Limited (“Facebook Ireland”). If you contact us as a data subject under the GDPR regarding the processing of Insights data and the obligations assumed by Facebook Ireland under the Page Insights Supplement, we are obliged to forward all relevant information in this regard to Facebook Ireland.
For the full Page Insights supplement regarding the responsible party, see:
(5) Adresses from Facebook and URL with the privacy notice:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland („Google“).
(2) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website by Google in order to improve it regularly. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user and to increase the success of our marketing campaigns. For this purpose, we collect your usage data, e.g. your IP address, the pages you visit (click path), conversions such as newsletter sign-ups or downloads, clicks, length of stay, region or technical information about your browser. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies” for this purpose, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
(4) The recipient of the data is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland as an order processor. For this purpose, we have concluded an order processing agreement with Google and have entered into the EU standard data protection clauses. Google LLC, based in California, USA, and, if applicable, US authorities may access the data stored by Google.
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that we cannot link them to a specific person. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(6) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is performed via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.
(1) We use the “Microsoft Azure Markeplace” of Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA. Information on the processing of personal data by Microsoft can be found under: https://privacy.microsoft.com/de-de/privacystatement.
(2) Your communication data (e.g. name, telephone, company e-mail, address, company affiliation) and information on product interests are processed. The legal basis is the processing of your contact for the purpose of initiating a contract in accordance with Art.6 para.1 p.1 letter f) DSGVO. Your personal contact data is transmitted to us by Microsoft when you use the “Contact me” button as part of our product offering on the Azure Marketplace.